Setting up a character is really just a matter of placing a model in the scene and adding the Actor Controller and Actor Driver. Since the Actor Controller doesn’t care about animations, it can even be used for a simple box.
1. Import the Actor Controller into your project.
2. Create a new GameObject and add an Input Source.
I typically call this new object “Input Source”.
3. Select your character and add an Actor Controller.
4. Add an Actor Driver to your character.
5. Assign the Input Source to the ‘Input Source’ property on the Actor Driver.